lørdag 14. januar 2012

Breakfast



My favorite everyday breakfast is homemade. My stomach´s choice.  And it tastes wonderful. If you like the healthy taste and feeling. I will tell you what´s in it. Today I didn´t even use the recipe. Just play with it. Food should be fun and good for you.

I mixed approximately the same amount of these seeds: 
sunflower
pumpkin
sesame
lin
coconut mass
kruskakli

You might add chopped almonds, hazelnuts or walnutnuts as well. I  didn´t bother chopping today so I dropped it. 

Add a couple of spoons sukrin and Cocosa (or sugar and rape oil) if you like to get high on sugar. 

Then in the oven with it, around 170 degrees Celcius for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally and let it cool off before storing it. 

Sometimes I add some goji berries when mixing it with milk. Mmm!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Fortell, har du noe på hjertet?